You can now cash in instantly using TouchPay™ Automated Machines (APM’s)!
1. Open your Coins.ph wallet, and go to the Cash In tab. Among the options below, select TouchPay™ and enter your desired amount. Please take note that the minimum amount for this option is PHP 100 and a maximum amount of PHP 20,000, with a 2% payment method fee.
2. Click confirm and take note of the reference number.
3. Go to your nearest TouchPay™ APM. You may see the nearest TouchPay™ APM location by visiting this link or clicking on the map below.
4. On the TouchPay™ kiosk, choose e-Money among the options, then tap on Coins.ph.
5. Enter the details provided for your transaction.
Reference Number: (12-digit reference number seen on the Coins.ph cash in page)
It is important to take note that TouchPay™ APM’s do not issue change in cash.
6. Insert the corresponding amount into the TouchPay™ machine and click Pay.
- TouchPay™ APM’s do not issue change in cash, they issue change-receipt pins (found on your receipt) which you can use during your next transaction.
- To ensure a successful cash in transaction to your Coins.ph account, please make sure the reference number and amount you enter in the machine match the details of your cash-in order.
Easy, right? Your funds will then be credited instantly to your Coins.ph Peso wallet! If you need further assistance, please contact email@example.com.
For real-time updates on this outlet, please check our Status Page.