When cashing in Philippine Pesos (PHP) via InstaPay and PESONet to your Coins.ph account, you may be asked to input your Coins.ph account number. In these instances, input your Coins.ph registered mobile number in the account number field.
Here’s how to check your Coins.ph registered mobile number:
On the Coins app:
1. Log in to the Coins.ph app.
2. Click the [Account] icon found on the upper left corner.
3. You will find your Coins.ph registered mobile number below your name and registered email address.
On the Coins website
1. Log in to your Coins.ph account on the Coins.ph website.
2. Click on the [Account] icon in the lower left corner of your screen, then select Account Settings.
3. Your Coins.ph registered mobile number will be displayed in the upper portion of your screen, on the Mobile Number section.
Please note, using your mobile number as an account number for InstaPay and PESONet differs from depositing cryptocurrency using your wallet address. For more information on alternative ways to receive funds, click here.