Sending funds from a Western Union branch is easy! Complete these steps so you may start receiving funds in your Coins.ph account:
1. Go to any Western Union agent location. Make sure you bring a valid government ID with you.
2. Fill out a Send Money form at the branch and provide the following to the cashier:
- Name, country, and city of your recipient
- Amount you want to send (currency should match the recipient's country)
- Your valid government ID
3. The cashier will type the information for your transfer, then print a document. After ensuring all information is accurate, sign and date the Send Money Form.
4. Pay the transfer amount including any fees.
5. The cashier will provide you a receipt with your MTCN and the estimated amount to be received. Share the MTCN and amount with your recipient, and they can instantly collect the funds in their Coins.ph app!
Related: How do I cash in from Western Union?
- The monthly cash in limit for Western Union cash-ins is 100,000 PHP.
- Recipient's Name must only consist of their First Name and Last Name.
- The recipient must be ID and Selfie Verified to receive Western Union remittances. Learn how to verify your ID here
Send remittances from 200+ countries and territories straight to your recipient's Coins.ph wallet!