Sending funds from Western Union is easy!
1. First, go to any Western Union agent location. Make sure you bring a valid government ID with you.
2. Provide the following to the cashier:
- Name, country, and city of your recipient
- Amount you want to send
- Your valid government ID
3. The cashier will type the information for your transfer, then print a document. After ensuring all information is accurate, sign and date this document.
4. Pay the transfer amount, plus any fees.
5. The cashier will provide you a receipt with your MTCN and the estimated amount to be received. Share the MTCN and amount with your recipient, and they can instantly collect the funds in their Coins.ph app!
- The monthly cash in limit for Western Union cash-ins is 100,000 PHP.
- The recipient must be ID and Selfie Verified to receive Western Union remittances. Learn how to verify your ID here
Send remittances from 200+ countries and territories straight to your recipient's Coins.ph wallet!