Using Western Union Online in sending funds to your Coins.ph account is fast and easy! Don't have an account yet? Sign-up here!
Below are the steps to send funds for your recipient (with the US site as an example):
1. Choose ‘Philippines’ as the receiver’s country, and enter the amount you want to send. Choose ‘Cash Pickup’ as the delivery method.
2. Select your payment method. Note that Western Union fees vary based on payment method.
3. Enter your recipient’s name. Be sure that the recipient's name only consists of their First Name and Last Name and that it matches the name on your recipient’s Coins.ph account. Your recipient’s email and/or mobile number are optional, if you’d like him or her to be notified about the transfer.
4. Choose a credit or debit card to pay, or add a new card.
5. Review your transaction details. If all details are correct, click ‘Continue’.
6. Your transfer is complete! Provide the MTCN and estimated amount to your recipient, and he or she can instantly claim the funds in his or her Coins.ph wallet.
- The monthly cash in limit for Western Union cash-ins is 100,000 PHP.
- Recipient's Name must only consist of their First Name and Last Name.
- The recipient must be ID and Selfie Verified to receive Western Union remittances. Learn how to verify your ID here
Send remittances from 200+ countries and territories straight to your recipient's Coins.ph wallet!