With Coins.ph, you can receive any of our supported cryptocurrencies from other wallets, whether external wallets or other Coins.ph wallets.
If you are receiving funds from an external wallet, you can provide the relevant wallet address (i.e. BTC address to receive BTC, ETH address to receive ETH) or QR code.
If you are receiving funds from another Coins.ph account, you may also provide your registered email address or mobile number aside from the wallet address or QR code.
Here are the steps to obtain your wallet address or QR code:
1. From the app, select the Crypto icon located at the bottom menu section.
2. From the Crypto Portfolio, select 'Receive' and choose your preferred cryptocurrency
3. A disclaimer will appear [make sure to read the entire notice!] then tap Show my ___ Address (BTC in this case).
4. You will then see your QR code and wallet address. To make things easier, you can tap the copy button to copy your wallet address to your clipboard.
You can also request for a specific amount if needed. Just input the desired amount. Your QR code will be modified, and you can then provide this modified QR code to the recipient.
1. Select your preferred cryptocurrency on the left sidebar (BTC in this example), then tap the QR code icon the top right side of the wallet balance box.
2. Read the prompt then tap Show my ___ Address (BTC in this case).
3. You will then see your QR code and wallet address.