If you wish to avoid paying cash in fees, you choose from the following options:
- Cashing in through UnionBank over-the-counter would entitle you to a 100% rebate on the cash in fee once your transaction has been processed. The initial cash in fee you paid would automatically be credited back to your Peso wallet as soon as your cash in funds have been credited.
- Cashing in through GCash (InstaPay) will not incur cash in fees.
- Cashing in through the following banks (via PESONet) will also not incur cash in fees:
- EastWest Bank
- ING Bank
- UnionBank of the Philippines
- Cashing in P100 via 7-Eleven Connect will also not incur cash in fees.
- Cashing in amounts of P50 to P100 via Bayad Center will also not incur cash in fees.
Have more questions about our cash in options? Feel free to send us a message at email@example.com.