Under our User Agreement, you may only set up and use 1 account. However, if you are using your Coins account for your business, you may also set up a personal account to keep your business proceeds separately. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can help you set up your account.
Articles in this section
- How can I be a biller on Coins.ph?
- How can I send payments to multiple accounts at once?
- How can I collect payments from customers using Coins.ph?
- Can I have another account for personal use?
- What documents do I need to have a business-verified account?
- I have a lending and financing business, how can I use Coins.ph?
- What are the benefits of becoming business-verified?
- How to Use Coins.ph for Disbursements
- Coins.ph for Business
- How to open a business-verified account