It's fast and simple to cash out through bank transfer!
1. On the dropdown menu, choose which bank would you like to cash out your funds to.
You may Cash Out to the following banks:
- Al-Amanah Islamic Bank
- Allied Bank
- Asia United Bank
- Australia & New Zealand Bank
- Bangkok Bank Public Co., Ltd.
- Bank of America, Nat'l. Ass'n.
- Bank of China
- Bank of Commerce
- Bank of the Philippine Islands
- BPI Family Savings
- China Bank
- China Bank Savings
- Citibank N.A.
- CTBC Bank (Philippines) Corp.
- Deutsche Bank
- Development Bank of the Philippines
- Dungganon Bank, Inc.
- EastWest Bank
- First Consolidated Bank
- Industrial Bank of Korea - Manila
- ING Bank N.V.
- JPMorgan Chase Bank
- Keb Hana Bank
- Land Bank
- Mega Intl Comml Bank Co. Ltd.
- Mizuho Bank, Ltd.
- MUFG Bank, Ltd.
- Philippine Trust Company
- Philippine Veterans Bank
- Planters Bank
- Producers Savings Bank
- RCBC Savings
- Robinsons Bank
- Security Bank Corporation
- Security Bank Savings
- Shinhan Bank
- Standard Chartered
- Sterling Bank of Asia
- Suitomo Mitsui Banking Corp.
- United Overseas Bank Phils.
- Yuanta Savings Bank, Inc.
Processed by InstaPay: Orders are processed instantly.
Processed by PESONet: Orders placed before 1PM (Monday - Friday) are delivered by 11:59PM. Later orders will be delivered on the next banking day.
*Other banks: Orders placed before 10AM (Monday - Friday) are delivered by 6PM. Later orders will be delivered by 6PM on the next business day.
2. Enter the amount you wish to cash out and choose a service provider available for your chosen bank.
3. Enter the bank account name and number under the Recipient Details. You may also input a mobile number so that you can receive an SMS notification once the cash out is processed.
After we complete the transfer, a notification will be sent via SMS to the inputted mobile number. You will then be able to verify that you received the full cash out amount by checking your balance through your bank's services--through an ATM, by logging on to your online banking account, by updating your passbook, or by calling your bank branch and making a balance inquiry.
For real-time updates on this outlet, please check our Status Page.