Blockchain lags cause delays in transfers getting confirmed. As a result, it takes some time for incoming/outgoing transactions to be reflected on your Coins.ph dashboard. You may check the number of blockchain confirmations through the transaction hash.
To view the status of your incoming (or outgoing) Coins.ph transfer, you may copy your transaction hash, visit a blockchain explorer and paste the transaction hash on their search bar. Here are some samples of blockchain explorers:
- Blockchain.com for BTC / BCH / ETH transactions via the Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, and Ethereum (ERC-20) networks
- Etherscan.io for ETH / ERC-20 token transactions via the Ethereum (ERC-20 network)
- Bithomp for XRP transactions via the Ripple network
- Blockchair for BCH transactions via the Bitcoin Cash network
- Ronin Explorer for SLP / AXS transactions via the Ronin network
Different blockchains for each of the cryptocurrencies will need a different amount of confirmations to fully reflect in your wallet. Specifically:
- Bitcoin transactions need 3 confirmations,
- XRP and Bitcoin Cash transactions need 6 confirmations,
- Ethereum, ERC-20, and Ronin (SLP / AXS) transactions need 20 confirmations
Once they are confirmed with the amount needed for their respective blockchain, it should already reflect in your account.
Here’s how you can find your transaction hash from your Coins.ph account:
Via the app
1. Click on the chart icon on you app. Select the currency of the transaction you want to see in your wallet history.
2. Click on the external transfer you want to check on.
3. Your transaction hash is the string of numbers and letters labeled Reference No. Click and hold on this to copy your transaction hash.
4. Open the blockchain explorer that corresponds to the currency of your transfer. Paste the transaction hash on the search bar and enter. In the example below, we used XRPSCAN to search for our transaction. The details of your transfer including the number of confirmations should be visible on the explorer.
Blockchain lags are rare, but if you notice that your transfer has taken more than one hour to reflect on your wallet balance, please send us a message here including your transaction hash link so we can help check it out for you and make sure that everything is in order.