Welcome to Coins.ph! We're so excited to have you on board!
Creating a Coins.ph accounts is free, and super easy to set up. You may create an account through our website, or through our Android or iOS app.
How to Create your Coins.ph account through:
On your mobile:
You can download the Coins.ph Wallet app by opening Google Play Store for Android or the App Store for iOS, and searching Coins.ph.
|Android: Coins.ph Wallet||iOS: Coins.ph - Load, Bills, Bitcoin|
Click the Install or Get button. To sign up, follow the instructions below:
1) Open the app, select your region and click Create account. You may use your mobile number or email to register. Click Use email instead at the bottom for email.
2) After entering your mobile number or email address, and preferred password, click Create Account.
IMPORTANT: When choosing your password, please remember to use a unique password composed of at least one number, symbol, and a minimum of 9 characters with capital and lowercase letters. Please do not use a password that you have already used with another website or service. Learn more about account security here
3) You'll see a verification screen. Check either your SMS or email messages (depending on whether you signed up with mobile or email) for a message from Coins.ph with your verification code. Enter the verification code and this will be automatically accepted if correct.
4) That's it! You've successfully created your account.
On the Website:
1) Go to the Coins.ph website and click Get Started
2) Enter your mobile number or email address, and preferred password, then click Create Account.
3) You'll see a verification screen. Check either your SMS or email messages (depending on whether you signed up with mobile or email) for a message from Coins.ph with your verification code. Copy-paste the verification code onto the page, then click the Verify button.
4) Choose the type of account you want to maintain, Personal or Business?
5) Complete your personal information and then you are done!
Now you can start buying load, paying bills, converting crypto and more!
To do all these things, you first need funds in your Coins.ph wallet. You can do this by cashing in through one of our many cash in outlets. Let's go to Part 3 to learn how!