Our Coins.ph Payment Request feature makes it easy to collect money that you're owed.
All you need to do is input who you're requesting the payment from, what the payment is for, and how much money you need them to pay, and we'll take care of the rest!
You need any one of these to request a payment:
- his/her valid phone number; or
- his/her email address; or
- his/her Facebook name if Coins.ph account is linked to Facebook
The person you're collecting money from will receive an email from Coins.ph notifying them of your request. They can then choose among four convenient ways to pay:
- Pay with cash at any 7-Eleven branch in the Philippines
- Pay with cash at any M Lhuiller branch in the Philippines
- Pay with cash at any BDO branch in the Philippines
- Pay with cast at any Cebuana Lhuillier branch in the Philippines
- Pay with Peso from their Coins.ph Peso wallet
Additional fees may be included on top of the amount of your payment request, please see below:
Payment through Coins.ph
- no fee
Payment through 7-Eleven
- P 20 to P 100: free
- P 101 to P 20,000: 2% of the deposit
Payment through M Lhuillier
- P 20 to P 1000: 5% M Lhuillier fee + P10 coins.ph fee
- P 1,001 to P 4,000: 5% M Lhuillier fee + 1% coins.ph fee
- Above P 4,000: 5% M Lhuillier fee + P40 coins.ph fee
Payment through BDO
- P 15 to P 1000: P 10 fee
- P 1,001 to P 4,000: fee of 1% of deposit
- Above P 4,000: P40 fee
Payment through Cebuana Lhuillier
- P100 to P20,000: P40
Once they've completed the payment, the funds will be automatically credited to your coins.ph Peso Wallet!
Still unclear? Send us your questions at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. Thank you very much!