Cash in transactions may take up to 24 hours to process. If you made a cash in transaction but have not yet received the funds in your wallet, our team would have to check the proof of payment for your deposit.
In case the cash in payment was made via check deposit, or via local or international wire transfer, we would need to make additional verification steps since these types of deposits are considered unsolicited as stated under our User Agreement.
Unsolicited deposits include but are not limited to:
- Making a deposit without a corresponding order;
- Check, wire or other non-cash deposits directly to the coins.ph bank account;
- Depositing an amount that substantially exceeds the order amount;
- Placing an order after a deposit has been made, and
- Any type of deposit resulting in circumvention of account limits.
These transactions are of higher risk for our business and partner institutions. Any such incidence requires additional verification from our Compliance Team, and would be subject to processing fees.
For more inquiries, please message us at [email protected].