In some cases, international senders can choose when the exchange rate is set: when funds are sent or when the funds are received. If the sender chooses for the exchange rate to be set when the funds are received, the exact amount received may vary from the estimated amount sent, due to currency fluctuations.
Articles in this section
- How do I cash in from Western Union?
- Can I receive funds from any Western Union branch or website, anywhere in the world?
- What information do I need from my sender in order to receive the funds in my Coins.ph wallet?
- What is an MTCN?
- How can I track the status of my MTCN?
- How long does it take to receive funds in my wallet?
- What should I do if my MTCN was put on hold?
- What should I do if my MTCN and amount do not match?
- The recipient name on my transfer does not match the name on my recipient’s Coins.ph wallet. How can I change it?
- Does cashing in through Western Union count toward my cash in limits?