Sending funds from Western Union’s site is easy! If you don’t already have an account, sign up here.
Below are the steps to send funds for your recipient (with the US site as an example):
1. Choose ‘Philippines’ as the receiver’s country, and enter the amount you want to send. Choose ‘Cash Pickup’ as the delivery method.
2. Select your payment method. Note that Western Union fees vary based on payment method.
3. Enter your recipient’s name. Be sure that the name matches the name on your recipient’s Coins.ph account. Your recipient’s email and/or mobile number are optional, if you’d like him or her to be notified about the transfer.
4. Choose a credit or debit card to pay, or add a new card.
5. Review your transaction details. If all details are correct, click ‘Continue’.
6. Your transfer is complete! Provide the MTCN and estimated amount to your recipient, and he or she can instantly claim the funds in his or her Coins.ph wallet.