This Coins Rewards Program (“Program”) is operated by DCPay Philippines, Inc. By opting and participating in the Program, you confirm that you have read, understood, and agreed to, these Terms and Conditions.
- The Coins Rewards Program (“Program”) is open to a Coins.ph customer who (a) is a KYC-verified individual and not a business and/or KYB-verified; (b) holds an active Coins.ph account; (c) is compliant with Coins.ph User Terms and Conditions; and (d) has opted in the Program and agreed with the terms and conditions thereof (“Eligible Participant”).
- Only Qualified Transactions as defined herein, which have been successfully processed and settled starting October 21, 2021; 6:00PM PHT shall be eligible to earn loyalty points.
- Coins.ph, at its sole and absolute discretion, may award its customers with additional loyalty points or rewards from time to time, which may be subject to additional terms and conditions.
- Loyalty points earned are non-convertible and non-transferable.
- Coins.ph reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend, and/or alter any part of the terms and conditions in relation to the Program at any time and without giving any prior notice to customers.
- The decision of Coins.ph on any dispute or issue arising from or in connection with the Program shall be final and conclusive.
- Coins.ph shall not be liable for any claims, losses, or damages, of any nature or kind, resulting from or in connection with the Program, Rewards redemptions, Rewards, or these terms and conditions.
1. Bills Payment
a. Earn 1 loyalty point for every PHP 10 on every unique bill (*billing account number has not been previously entered for payment and settled in the current month), up to a maximum of 100 loyalty points per unique bill payment.
b. Biller exclusions apply. See Annex A for eligible billers under the Program.
2. Buy Load
a. Earn 1 loyalty point for every PHP 10 spent on prepaid load, except purchase of international load which will not earn loyalty points.
b. See Annex A for eligible networks under the Program.
3. Game Credits
a. Earn 1 loyalty point for every PHP 10 spent on Game Credits on the Coins.ph platform. Transactions on other websites or apps will not earn loyalty points.
b. See Annex A for eligible game credits under the Program.
4. Tollway Credits
a. Earn 1 loyalty point for every PHP 10 spent on Tollway Credits, up to a maximum of 100 loyalty points per transaction.
b. See Annex A for eligible Tollway Credits in the Program.
5. Entertainment Credits
a. Earn 1 loyalty point for every PHP 10 spent on Entertainment Credits beginning December 3, 2021
b. See Annex A for eligible Tollway Credits in the Program.
Loyalty Points Redemption
- Customers can access their loyalty points balance and check their transaction history of loyalty points earned and rewards redeemed by going to the Rewards section in the Coins.ph app.
- Eligible Participants should be at least Level 2 (ID and Selfie verification) verified to redeem loyalty points earned.
- Once earned, loyalty points should be redeemed within one (1) year. Unredeemed loyalty points earned within the calendar month will expire before the end of the same month the following year (e.g. Unused loyalty points earned within November 2021 will expire on November 30, 2022)
- Eligible Participants may redeem loyalty points in exchange for Rewards via the Rewards Catalog.
- Unredeemed loyalty points shall be automatically forfeited at the absolute discretion of the Company and without notice to the Coins.ph Customer. Forfeited loyalty points cannot be reinstated.
- Coins.ph may change the number of loyalty points required for redemption of specific Rewards or substitute any Reward with another of a similar value at its sole and absolute discretion from time to time.
- Rewards that are an e-voucher are subject to additional terms and conditions of Coins.ph and/or the third-party merchant that offers the particular e-voucher.
- Redeemed e-vouchers must be used during the applicable validity period. Validity period of e-vouchers may not be extended.
- Rewards claimed are not convertible to cash and cannot be exchanged for another Reward.
- Redemption of loyalty points may be limited or restricted in the case of, including but not limited to: (a) insufficient loyalty points balance to redeem the particular Reward; (b) Reward is no longer available or has out-of-stock status by the third-party merchant; or (c) loyalty points are issued due to an error.
- Coins.ph reserves the right to forfeit accumulated loyalty points, prohibit Reward redemption, and/or terminate your account in case of fraud, reward abuse, or any dishonest activities related to the Program.
Opting out of the Program
If the Customer voluntarily wants to opt-out of the Program for whatever reason, they may send a request to the customer support email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Customers who convert their Coins.ph account to a business account (KYB-verified), are automatically opted out of the Program.
- Once the opt out has been approved or made effective loyalty points earned can no longer be redeemed or claimed. Customer agrees that upon opting out of the Program, all outstanding loyalty points shall be automatically forfeited.
- Loyalty points cannot be carried over in case the Customer subsequently decides to opt in the Program again at a later date.
Closing of account with outstanding LP balance
If any violation of the Coins.ph User Agreement results in the suspension or termination of the Customer's Coins.ph account, any and all outstanding loyalty points accumulated by the Customer shall be automatically forfeited upon account closing.
Taxes and Duties
The Customer shall be responsible for any taxes or duties, if applicable, in connection to earning loyalty points and redeemed rewards.
Changes, Suspension, and Cancellation of the Program
- adding or removing any of the terms;
- modifying the Qualified Transactions that earn Loyalty Points;
- modifying the Rewards in the Rewards catalog;
- modifying the qualifications and eligibility for earning Loyalty Points;
- modifying the qualifications and eligibility for redeeming Rewards
The Company reserves the right to suspend, discontinue, terminate, or cancel the Program or any part of the Program, at any time for whatever reason, in its sole and absolute discretion with prior notice to the Customers.