A transaction is rejected when it is received from or being sent to a sanctioned wallet, as detected by our system. These transactions are prohibited on our platform pursuant to our User Agreement. Read more on what is a sanctioned wallet address here.
Here are general instructions on how to clear your rejected transaction/s:
Incoming rejected transaction
If you were expecting an incoming transfer, but see this under rejected transactions, kindly know that this was blocked for your account's security. To process the reversal of funds back to the sending platform, kindly follow these steps:
1. When an incoming transaction is rejected, a notice will be visible under your current balance on the app.
2. Click "View Transactions" to see all rejected transactions.
3. Based on the rejected transactions, kindly advise the sending platform to reach out to us at email@example.com and provide complete transaction details specified below:
- Transaction Date:
- Amount and Currency Sent:
- Beneficiary Wallet Address:
- Transaction Hashlink:
Outgoing rejected transaction
Since our system detected that your transfer was being sent to a sanctioned wallet, the transfer was automatically rejected, for your protection. The funds will immediately be returned back to your Coins.ph wallet.
For more information on prohibited transactions in the Coins.ph platform, you may review our User Agreement in our app or website, or you may reach out through the Coins app or Coins Support Form should you need any further assistance.