When sending XRP to an external wallet, it is important that you enter the recipient’s wallet address and destination tag (if applicable) so that the recipient will receive the funds.
To send XRP from your Coins.ph app, follow these easy steps:
1. Tap the [Transfer] button on the Home page. Then, select [Send Crypto].
2. Select your preferred sending option. For external transfers, please ensure that a corresponding destination tag is entered to guarantee a successful transfer. If the receiving address does not have a destination tag, kindly tick the box. [READ here for more info on destination tags]
3. Review your details before confirming the transaction.
Afterwards, tap confirm and wait for the TXID generated which will serve as your proof of payment!
If the destination tag is not shown or provided to you, it’s best to reach out to your recipient or the receiving wallet platform to clarify. If unsure, it is always best to clarify because if the recipient address requires a destination tag and it is not entered, this will result in your funds being permanently lost.
To receive XRP:
1. Tap the [Transfer] button on the Home page. Then, select [Deposit Crypto].
2. Select the Wallet you are making the deposit to.
3. Select XRP on the list and you will be redirected to your XRP Wallet Address, Destination Tag, and QR Code.
You can also simply click the QR icon on the upper right corner of the app until you reach the "My Code" page.
Simply click the Receive currency button on top to select XRP or the cryptocurrency you plan to receive.