When sending XRP to an external wallet, some wallets will provide a wallet address and a destination tag. It is important that you enter the wallet address along with the destination tag when sending out to an external wallet because this your unique identifier that the recipient will use to credit the funds on their side.
To send XRP from your Coins.ph app, follow these easy steps:
1. Tap your XRP wallet located at the upper right corner of your screen (or simply swipe from right). Select Send. [READ: How do I create an XRP wallet?]
2. Select your preferred sending option. For external transfers, please ensure that a corresponding destination tag is entered to guarantee a successful transfer. [READ: Can I send to XRP wallets without destination tags?]
3. Review your details before confirming the transaction. Afterwards, tap Send XRP and wait for the hashlink generated which will serve as your proof of payment!
To receive XRP:
1. Tap your XRP wallet located at the upper right corner of your screen (or simply swipe from right). Select Receive.
2. A new window will prompt you with a reminder to enter your Destination Tag. Tap Show my XRP Address to be redirected to your XRP Wallet Address, Destination Tag, and QR Code.
If the destination tag is not shown or provided to you, it’s best to reach out to your recipient or the receiving wallet platform to clarify. If you are unsure, it is always best to clarify because if the recipient address requires a destination tag and you did not enter it, this will result in your funds being permanently lost.