We will disable BCH markets (BCH-PHP and BCH-BTC) starting from November 15, 2018 approximately 10:00pm (Philippine time), until the protocol upgrade has been completed. During this time, you will not be able to place orders and open orders will not be executed. You will also not be able to cash in and cash out Bitcoin Cash with your Coins.ph wallet.
Articles in this section
- Bitcoin Cash Network Disruption - November 15/16, 2018
- Where do I get a private key wallet for BCH?
- What will happen to my Coins Pro BCH funds?
- When will service be reinstated?
- When is the Bitcoin Cash hard fork?
- Will my funds be secure during the Bitcoin Cash fork?
- What will happen to my Coins.ph account during the Bitcoin Cash fork?
- What is happening during the Bitcoin Cash fork?