COINS.PH is officially listed as one of UnionBank's 150+ billers. You may instantly cash in to Coins.ph by completing your payment under UnionBank Bills Payment (Over-The-Counter) or Pay Bills (Online). This option will be available on Coins.ph starting September 25, 2020.
How to cash in to Coins.ph with Bills Payment?
UnionBank Over-The-Counter and Debit-To-Account Payments
- Create a cash in through your Coins.ph app / web.
- You will receive a unique reference number on the app that you will need to use when making a Bills Payment at UnionBank.
- Go to any UnionBank branch.
- Fill out a Bills Payment Form:
- Payment for: COINS.PH
- Client Name: Your Name
- Reference No: Reference No. provided for your cash in
- The UnionBank teller will validate your payment and provide a validated copy of the form when successful.
- The cash In amount will be credited instantly to your Coins.ph wallet.
The following UnionBank cash in fee scheme will be implemented for over-the-counter payments.
Cash In Amount Fees
P15 to P1000 P10
P1001 to P3000 P20
P3001 to P5000 P30
Above P5000 P40
How to cash in to Coins.ph with Pay Bills?
UnionBank Pay Bills Online
- Log in to your Coins.ph account. Select Cash In and choose “Online Bank Transfer.” From the dropdown, select UnionBank Pay Bills.
- Enter the amount you want to cash in.
- A unique reference number will be generated on the app. Make sure to take note of this to complete your payment with your UnionBank Online account.
- Log in to your Unionbank online account via app or web.
- Click Pay Bills and Select Biller.
- Select COINS.PH on the Biller List:
- Enter biller information.
- Depositor Name: Your Name
- Reference No: Reference No provided for your cash in
- Click Next
- Enter Payment Details
- Enter exact amount on your cash in instructions (including the fee)
- Click Next
- Once you confirm your payment, the cash in amount will be credited instantly to your Coins.ph wallet.
The cash in amount will be instantly credited to your Coins.ph wallet once the payment is successful with UnionBank. Make sure that the reference number and amount paid are exactly as seen on the cash in instructions for a smooth cash in process.
What happens if I have an issue with my transaction?
For any issues or concerns with your transaction, you may reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team will be happy to help resolve any concerns you may have.