In need of a quick and convenient cash in option? Through InstaPay, you can now instantly cash in to your Coins.ph account from your bank or e-wallet!
What is InstaPay?
InstaPay is an Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) service that enables a customer of a participating BSP-supervised financial institution to transfer Philippine Peso funds from his account to an account in another participating BSP-supervised financial institution. The transferred funds are made available to the recipient in real-time.
Which banks or e-wallets can I use to cash in through InstaPay?
Banks and e-wallets that support InstaPay outgoing transfers are as follows:
- AllBank (A Thrift Bank) Inc.
- Asia United Bank
- Bank of Commerce
- Card Bank, Inc.
- Cebuana Lhuillier Rural Bank
- China Bank Savings
- China Banking Corporation
- EastWest Bank
- Eastwest Rural Bank
- Equicom Savings Bank, Inc.
- Land Bank of the Philippines
- Malayan Bank Savings and Mortgage Bank, Inc.
- Maybank Philippines, Inc.
- Metropolitan Bank and Trust Company
- Philippine National Bank
- Philippine Savings Bank
- RCBC Savings Bank, Inc.
- Robinsons Bank Corporation
- Rural Bank of Guinobatan
- Security Bank Corporation
- Sterling Bank of Asia, Inc, A Savings Bank
- Sun Savings Bank, Inc.
- Union Bank of the Philippines
- United Coconut Planters Bank
These banks/financial institutions can initiate fund transfers to third party institutions. Fees for each fund transfer is dependent on the sending bank.
How do I cash in to Coins.ph through InstaPay?
Before cashing in, please make sure that your Coins.ph account:
If your Coins.ph account meets the requirements above, here's how you can proceed with cashing in through InstaPay (visual guide):
- Log in to your personal online/mobile banking or e-wallet account.
- Find the option to send funds to a different bank.
- Select “DCPay Philippines/Coins.ph” from the bank list and initiate the fund transfer. Please note that the following recipient information are as follows:
- Account Name: Coins.ph Registered Name
- Account Number: Coins.ph Registered Mobile Number
- Tip: You may view these details in the sidebar menu of the Coins.ph app. See What is my Coins.ph account number? for a step-by-step guide.
NOTE: Please make sure that you transfer an amount within your Coins.ph cash in limits.
When will I receive my cash in via InstaPay?
All InstaPay transfers are processed instantly. If your cash in is not credited to your Coins.ph account within 5 minutes, kindly reach out to our team by sending an in-app message or an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
How much are the fees for cash ins via InstaPay?
There are no fees to receive funds via InstaPay to your Coins.ph account. However, the sending bank/e-wallet may charge fees for fund transfers to your Coins.ph account.
What is the minimum and maximum amount I can cash in via InstaPay?
The minimum and maximum amount would depend on the ff:
- Minimum - Banks and e-wallets have set their own minimum amount for each transfer. The exact amount sent from your personal banking account/e-wallet (minus fees) will reflect on your Coins.ph wallet once your InstaPay transaction is processed.
- Maximum - All InstaPay transfers are capped at 50,000 Php per transaction. Moreover, InstaPay transfers to your account will be subject to your Coins.ph cash in limits.
NOTE: You may initiate multiple InstaPay cash ins as long as it is within your Coins.ph cash in limits.
What happens if I entered a wrong account number for my InstaPay cash in?
Please be informed that all funds transferred via InstaPay are considered final. With this, customers must exercise extreme care in providing the recipient information and amount to be transferred. The amount will be credited real-time to the recipient information provided.