If you just transferred crypto to Coins.ph, but it hasn’t appeared on your wallet, here are some things you can check:
- Is your transaction still being confirmed by the blockchain? Learn more on when will this reflect in my wallet through this article.
- Was the inputted wallet address correct? You may refer to to this guide if you need help in reviewing your wallet address. If funds were sent to an incorrect wallet, you may see more in this article for crypto sent to wrong wallet addresses.
- If XRP was transferred to your wallet, was the inputted destination tag correct? If you need help with this, you may check this article if you placed an incorrect destination tag.
- Is the token supported by our platform? If it isn’t, you may know about our policies here.
- Were the funds sent through a supported blockchain network (e.g. Ethereum Main / ERC-20 network)? For more information on networks supported by our platform, you may refer to this page on supported tokens and networks.