Transactions that affect your cash in limits are:
- Cashing in to your Peso wallet
- Receiving payments to your Peso wallet from another Coins.ph account
- Receiving payments to your Peso wallet from an external wallet
- Converting any cryptocurrency to Peso
Note: In the case when you are expecting incoming BTC transfers to your Peso wallet from an external wallet, and your Peso wallet is unable to accommodate this, the funds will be received in your BTC wallet.
Transactions that affect your cash out limits are:
- Cashing out funds from your wallet to a non-Coins.ph account (bank account, remittance center, e-wallet, etc.)
Please note that buying load, paying bills, buying eGift Cards, and buying game credits do not count toward your limits.