Transactions that contribute to your cash in limits are:
- Cashing in to your Peso wallet
- Receiving payments to your peso wallet from another Coins.ph account
- Receiving payments to your peso wallet from an external bitcoin wallet
- Converting Bitcoin to Pesos
- Converting Ether to Pesos
In the case when you are expecting incoming Bitcoin or Ethereum transfers to your Peso wallet from an external wallet, and you are about to reach your account limits, the funds will be received in your Bitcoin wallet or Ethereum wallet, respectively, to avoid hitting your daily limits.
Transactions that contribute to your cash out limits are:
- Cashing out from your Peso or Bitcoin wallet
Please note that buying load, paying bills, buying eGift Cards, and buying game credits do not count toward your limits.
To view your current limits and increase your limits, please see your Limits and Verifications page. To learn more about cash in and cash out limits at each level, click here.