Transactions that affect your cash in limits are:
- Cashing in to your Peso wallet,
- Receiving payments to your Peso wallet from another Coins.ph account
Transactions that affect your withdrawal limits are:
- Cashing out or withdrawing funds from your wallet to another bank account, remittance center, e-wallet, etc.
- Sending out funds to another Coins.ph wallet
- Sending out funds to an external crypto wallet
Please note that buying load, paying bills, buying game credits, and converting cryptocurrency do not count toward your limits.
To view your available limits, you may check out the [Account Limits] section of your account.
You may also proceed to the [Identity Verification] section on the Coins app or website, to check if you may increase your current limits. To learn more about cash in and cash out limits at each level, click here.