If you’re planning on to use Coins.ph for your business, we highly recommend getting Business Verified. Once you click the Business Verification in the Limits and Verifications page, you’ll be asked to send a copy of documents about your business. After you submit it, you’ll be approached by a member of our Business Development Team once they’ve reviewed your request as soon as possible. Due to the volume of requests, it may take 3 business days to a week before they can respond to you.
Articles in this section
- How can I increase my daily transaction limits?
- How To Grant Camera Access For Selfie Verification On A Chrome Mobile Browser
- How To Grant Camera Access For Selfie Verification On A Firefox Mobile Browser
- Paano palitan ang aking Coins.ph registered mobile number?
- What does it mean if my account access is limited?
- Tips to get accepted
- I want to use Coins.ph for my business, how do I get verified?
- What are the benefits of having my account verified?
- Why did I get a "We did not get permission to use your camera" error while trying to take a Selfie?
- How to grant camera access for Selfie Verification on a Firefox browser