We accept the following forms of government ID for verification purposes:
- Driver's License (including Student Permits with official receipt)
- Social Security System (SSS) Card (date of birth must be visible on the ID)
- Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) ID
- Postal ID (old postal IDs must have a photo of both front and back)
- Voter's ID
- Unified Multi-Purpose ID (UMID)
- National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) Clearance
- Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP) ID
- Philippine National Police (PNP) ID
- Bureau of Fire Protection ID
- Certification from the National Council for the Welfare of Disabled Persons (NCWDP)
- Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) Certification
- Government Service Insurance System (GSIS) e-Card
- OFW ID
- Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) ID
- Police Clearance Certificate or Police Clearance Card
- Seaman’s Books
- National Integrated Bar of the Philippines ID
- Alien Certification of Registration or Immigrant Certificate of Registration
For foreign customers, please submit your international passport to comply with Philippine regulations.
For customers aged 14-17, please complete and submit the Parental Consent Form first to proceed with the verification process. Due to local regulations, we can only accept school ID submissions for customers aged 14-17. Hence, school ID submissions by customers aged 18 and above are considered invalid.
If you are married or have changed your name, we would need you to provide supporting documents such as your marriage certificate or birth certificate, respectively, to have your ID verified.
For more tips on how to have your account verified, you can visit this link, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.