Account security is at the top of our priority, so in case you forgot the password of your Coins.ph account, we have provided you with the easy steps below to recover access to your Coins.ph account:
1. On the login page, click Forgot Password.
2. You will then be redirected to the web page of Coins.ph.
3. Provide the mobile number linked to your account. Verification codes will be sent to the provided mobile number for you to reset your password. If no mobile number is linked to your account, provide your email address instead.
4. Make sure that the I'm not a robot is checked. Then click Send Code.
5. Go back to the login page, and input the verification codes sent to your mobile number or email (Inbox/Spam/Junk folder). Finally, change your password.
You can visit this article for more tips on how to keep your Coins.ph account safe.
If in case you lost access to your mobile number or email, please can contact us at email@example.com.