Account security is at the top of our priority. In case you forgot your password, we have provided the easy steps below to retrieve your Coins.ph account:
1. On the login page, click Forgot Password.
2. You will then be redirected to the web page of Coins.ph.
3. Provide the mobile number linked to your account. For security purposes, password reset codes are sent to your SMS by default. However, if there is no mobile number linked to your account, click the "I don't have a phone number linked to my account" and provide your email address instead.
4. Make sure that the “I’m not a robot” is checked, then click Send Code.
5. Go back to the login page, and input the 6-digit verification codes sent to your mobile number or email address (better to check your Spam or Promotions folder as well).
6. Provide a new password for your account. Make sure that your new password consists of at least 8 alphanumeric characters.
If you encounter the error "Please enter a valid email or mobile number” error, you can check this article.
You can also visit this article for more tips on how to keep your Coins.ph account safe.
If in case you lost access to your mobile number or email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.