To upload your document successfully for level 3 address verification, kindly make sure of the following:
- All relevant fields in the submission page are filled up.
- Your document is in jpg, png, or pdf format that is up to 20 MB in file size.
- Your Coins.ph app is updated to its latest version via your device’s app store.
- Your internet connection is stable enough for uploads to be successful.
- Your device has permitted the Coins.ph app or website to use its camera. More details on how to enable permission here.
You may also try using a different device meantime when uploading, or use the Coins.ph website instead of the Coins.ph app (and vice versa).
To avoid delays in the verification process, it would also be helpful to keep these guidelines in mind to get your address document approved as well.
If your document still failed to upload or experienced an error message, you may contact us through the Coins app.