To upload your document successfully for level 3 address verification, kindly make sure of the following:
- All relevant fields in the submission page are filled up.
- Your document is in jpg or png, if you are using a web browser, you may also submit a pdf format that is up to 20 MB in file size.
- Your Coins.ph app is updated to its latest version via your device’s app store.
- Your internet connection is stable enough for uploads to be successful.
- Your device has permitted the Coins.ph app or website to use its camera. More details on how to enable permission here.
To avoid delays in the verification process, it would also be helpful to keep these guidelines in mind to get your address document approved.
If your document still failed to upload or experienced an error message, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or through theCoins app by following the steps here.