Not sure why your document for address verification was rejected? Visit our app or website to know why and what you can do next to be verified.
When using the Coins.ph app, a pop-up message will appear at the top of the app menu page if your address submission was rejected.
1. Tap on Read more to know the complete reason for the rejection and our corresponding guide.
2. Using our suggested guide in red font, re-submit your valid document again by clicking Try again.
For Level 3 verification, valid Address rejection may fall under one of the following reasons:
3. You will be asked again to choose a document that shows your complete and current residential address.
4. Upload your valid address document. Make sure to check the given tips before uploading your address document.
Note: Documents should be issued within the last six (6) months except for Transcript of Records which may be issued within 1 year of graduation.
5. After you have re-uploaded your document, kindly fill in these fields once again with the exact address details listed on your document.
Choose your country first then select your state/province. After that, you should be able to select your city. Please make sure to also include all necessary details such as the house/unit number, building name, street, barangay, zip code etc.
6. Once done, processing time for an address submission is within 3 days. You may check our app, website, or your email notifications for updates.
If you’re using our Coins.ph website, head over to the Identity Verification page on the [Account] icon on the lower left on the screen.
1. Click Address Verification Level 3. If your document was not approved, you can see the complete reason for the rejection and our corresponding guide in red font.
2. Click Try again to upload a correct document submission.
3. Once done, processing time for an address submission is within 3 days. You may check our app, website, or your email notifications for updates.
Note: If you have an email address linked to your account, you will also receive email notifications regarding your verification. If it is not in your inbox folder, check your Promotions folder.